This course is designed for non-DOT, meaning not regulated by the department of transportation, Designated Employer Representatives (DER), aka drug and alcohol testing program manager, to provide training on managing a drug-free workplace program. This will cover situations and issues a DER is likely to face in regard to drug-free workplace testing.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR ROLE AS A DER:
Key aspects of the course address the following:
- Your role and responsibilities as a DER.
- Best practices in managing your drug-free workplace program.
- The steps in the drug and alcohol testing process.
- How to handle problems that may arise during the testing process.
- Regulations that may apply to or affect how you manage your company drug-free workplace program.
- Education and training that may be required for supervisors as well as employees.
- Record-keeping requirements.
- Best practices for all parts of your program.
Price $135.00 (Online)