Our Non-DOT Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training course is a 2-hour training course (120 minutes) that includes at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and 60 minutes on controlled substances use. Supervisor reasonable suspicion training will help your managers learn:
Why should you enroll in the Non-DOT Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training course?
- All supervisors making reasonable suspicion determinations should be trained on the signs and symptoms in order to make the call and avoid potential liabilities.
- Avoid safety risks by identifying the signs and symptoms of substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- Courses in this package are approved for continuing education credits, which means they have met very high standards by the top accrediting substance abuse institutions.
- Successful supervisors will be able to recognize suspicious activity and behavior with 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
Price $55.00 (Online)